Daily Agenda centralizes your calendars and display all your daily events on one screen. Hence you can stay focus on your current task or meeting and get things done one after the other.
With Daily Agenda you can:
- have a global view of your day
- see the elapsed time of the running event
- see the time left before the upcoming event
You can also:
- add a second Time zone
- create personalized alerts
- see the events of the next two days
*Events are directly taken from the calendars you synchronized on your iPhone. You cannot create nor modify these events within Daily Agenda.
Daily Agenda, one day at a time one meeting at a time!
- Version: 1.2.1
- Created by: Virtua
- Sold by: Virtua S.A.
- Released: March 24, 2011
- File Size: 8 MB
✔ Fix a bug with calendars selection on iOS 6