Recommend by Naomi Ritchie
The Cracked iPad app provides you with everything you need to make you happy in life except for rent money or mortgage payments (we’re working on that for our next release). Frustrated that you can’t watch Cracked videos through Safari on your iPad? We’ve solved that problem for you. Do you want a much easier way to navigate through our Photoplasty contests? We’ve built a very elegant slideshow experience. Want to view our articles all on one page? You get that with this app as well. Do you enjoy us asking questions on your behalf and then answering them for you? Of course you do.
And of course, the app still features all of the mind blowing facts (did you know a zombie apocalypse is scientifically possible?), pop culture analysis (who’s the greatest Batman of all time?), and info-graphics (a body map explaining what your neck tattoo says about you to prospective employers) that made Roger Ebert refer to us as “smart, funny and cool.”
This app includes:
* An easy to navigate, fast loading feed featuring our latest content – with the extra second per day that we save you, you can finally spend that quality time with your family.
* A gallery view of the latest Photoplasty Contests.
* Our most popular and recent videos in high quality optimized for your iPad viewing pleasure.
Fans are already lining up to get the Cracked iPad app and saying:
“If you can only own one app – and I don’t know why that would ever be the case because apps are plentiful and so easy to download – this is the app you should own.” – Inventor of mobile apps
“There is no doubt in my mind that this app will one day win an award… when people actually care enough to have an award show for this kind of stuff.” – Academy Awards voter
By popular demand, we added the ability to zoom into the images on Photoplasty Contests. We've also fixed several bugs and added some performance enhancements. Enjoy!
- Version 3.2
- Created & Sold by Demand Media, Inc.
- Released on July 17, 2010
- File Size: 11 MB
- Age Rating: 17+
- Categories: Entertainment & Lifestyle