You can use OneReceipt to capture and automatically store both your email and paper receipts. Email receipts have the ability to be added automatically from your Gmail, Yahoo!, or Outlook email. For paper receipts, just snap a picture and we handle the rest.
• Automatically retrieves email receipts from your inbox
• Receipts stored in the cloud for easy access
• Personal @OneReceipt email address for forwarding email receipts
• Monthly spending summary, a user favorite
• Return alerts, acts like a personal assistant
• Shipping status to help track your packages
• Categories and tags to organize like a pro
• Manually enter a receipt
Beyond using the latest technology in keeping your data secure, we know that your information is private and we intend to keep it that way.
• Your email address will NOT be shared
• OneReceipt can always be turned off
• We have a secure SSL connection at all times
• Credit card information is NOT stored or kept
OneReceipt has a Chrome extension to help supercharge your credit card statements. It provides automatic receipt matching, providing rich receipt data for your Mint.com, American Express, CitiCards or Bank of America accounts.
Now you can look at your transactions and finally know what you actually bought!
And you don’t need to give us any of your credit card or bank information. We built the OneReceipt extension to work in the Mint.com, American Express, CitiCards and Bank of America websites, so the information automatically comes up if you have a OneReceipt account.
• Fixes an issue that crashes the app when selecting a merchant.
- Version 3.1.8
- Created by Ebates
- Sold by Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.
- Released on April 11, 2012
- File Size: 18 MB
- Age Rating: 17+
- Categories: Finance & Productivity