I deleted three apps to consolidate to this one. Runs Google administrator perfectly.
IT Manager also supports the new Apple Watch! See a server dashboard Glance, view monitoring data in our Apple Watch App and receive server downtime notifications directly to your Apple Watch.
The ITmanager.net service includes the recommended Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded from: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security.
Control Windows servers with RDP, Shutdown and Reboot, Start and Stop Services, PowerShell Command Prompt, Event Logs, Task Manager, DHCP and DNS.
Start, Stop and Reset Virtual Machines. View Virtual Machine statuses and see screenshots.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, IAM and Elastic Beanstalk.
Manage Users, Groups, Domain and Reports. Reset Passwords.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Securely and remotely manage BES 5, 10 and 12 users, wipe devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications to Email, SMS or mobile push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** John Lyristis, May 2015
“The impressive suite of management services cover almost any remote management situation. The Apple Watch integration is awesome, one quick glance gives you status and reports of all servers right on your wrist.”
***** “Fricken Awesome” by Berto Sr, April 2015
“I have been a user since this app launched and it's better today than ever. The monitoring tab allowed me to replace my external uptime and alert monitoring saving me money and consolidating my support and monitoring into one app. I have also managed to support many different type of server all from an iPad. Love it!”
***** “Worth it” by S1t2o3y4an, March 2015
“I've been using the app for a couple of years already and have used it to connect to Linux, Mac OS and windows boxes as well as manage my small Google apps for biz setup. It works very well and is easy to use”
Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your mobile devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
Fixed a few bugs and crashes related to Hyper-V and PowerShell.
- Version 4.3.13
- Created by Smarter Apps
- Sold by Smarter Apps Inc. (Canada)
- Released on October 3, 2012
- File Size: 30 MB
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Business & Productivity