Recommended by Robert Moriarity
Haiku Deck is the simple new way to create inspired presentations – whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement. Featured on the iTunes “New and Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot” lists!
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
"Using it is fiendishly simple" -- FastCompany
“Insanely cool” -- Lawrence Lessig, Creative Commons Founder
* Create, edit, and share beautiful presentations right on your iPad using intuitive touch controls
* NEW! Edit your Haiku Decks online, or create online and present from your iPad, with new Web Synch
* Bold, clear visuals optimized for mobile display
* Powerful image search puts millions of free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos plus premium stock photography from Getty Images at your fingertips.
* Choose from a range of stylish, professionally designed themes for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use iPad touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts to tell the story behind the numbers.
* Streamlined numbered and bulleted list templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import, crop, and reposition images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or Picasa for a personalized touch.
* Designed to encourage best practices recommended by presentation experts, such as focusing on a single idea per slide, using high-impact imagery to amplify emotional impact, and keeping formatting clean and consistent.
* Haiku Deck Gallery showcases each week’s most inspiring and popular decks.
* NEW! Welcome experience for new users shows how Haiku Deck works and walks you through creating your first deck.
* Apply fonts, image settings, and color palettes with one tap.
* Select the optimal layout for each slide with one tap.
* Add context, supporting detail, and links with in-app Public Notes to easily create a PDF handout or round out your slide content online.
* Capture talking points or a script with Private Notes and turn your iPad into a personal teleprompter.
* Automatic image attribution and sizing for Creative Commons and Getty Images.
* Sort, select, and import multiple images in one simple step from your iPad’s Camera Roll or Albums.
* Streamline image searching and maintain creative flow by saving favorite images and browsing previous image selections.
* Easily copy individual slides or an entire deck to modify.
* View or present decks with an iPad, a projector, a smartphone, or any web browser.
* Easily export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
* Easily share your decks via email, Twitter, Facebook or embed in your blog or website.
* In-app privacy settings make it easy to control who can view your deck.
Haiku Deck is not just for “stand-up-and-talk” presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here are some specific ways people have used it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add rich content to a blog or a website
* Share insights and expertise
* Sell your services
* Introduce yourself
* Teach a lesson
* Communicate your core values
* Rally support for an idea or a cause
* Present a portfolio
* Illustrate how to do something
* Capture quotes from a talk, a book, or a conference
* Give a report
* Bring a list to life
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Articulate your vision or point of view
* Tell a story
* Express an idea
* Share highlights from a trip or event
* Create a manifesto
- Version: 2.3.1
- Created & Sold by: Haiku Deck, Inc
- Released: August 14, 2012
- File Size: 44 MB
Various bug fixes