Add an additional security layer to your cloud storage and encrypt your files with Boxcryptor Classic. Boxcryptor Classic allows you to use all popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive and others without sacrificing safety, privacy and comfort!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, instead of leaving a 1-star review, we invite you to contact our support to find the best way to help you. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
Boxcryptor Classic is an encryption software optimized for cloud storage. With Boxcryptor Classic for iOS you can easily access your encrypted folders via iPhone or iPad. And the best: It's free!
- Supports all popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive. See below the complete list of supported providers.
- Always have your sensitive files with you - and enjoy peace of mind knowing that they are securely encrypted.
- Access all encrypted documents (photos, music, etc.) in your cloud.
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your iPhone or iPad - your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard (Advanced Encryption Standard with a key size of 256 bit).
- App unlock PIN for additional security.
- Limited EncFS compatibility (more details can be found on our website).
- With the Boxcryptor Classic Unlimited versions you can have filename encryption to hide any sensitive information that may be mentioned on the name of a file or folder.
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk and others using WebDAV.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
- Version: 1.4.4
- Created & Sold by: Secomba GmbH
- Released: December 22, 2011
- File Size: 3 MB
Compatible with iOS 7.