Trail Tracker GPS
*Featured in AppHeroes.com.*
Trail Tracker GPS is a great app to enhance any trip. Whether you're biking, hiking, skiing, walking, running, or driving, Trail Tracker will track your entire trip and all kinds of statistics that you can use to analyze it when you're done!
Here are just a few of Trail Tracker's features:
• Easy, intuitive tracking for any type of trip
• Live viewing of trail progress and statistics
• Detailed after-action trail information and interactive graphs
• Spark! Your own personal lightning monitoring system
• Fast sending of coordinates and essential location information in case of emergency
• Integrated text-to-speech functionality that allows you to hear your stats and stay motivated!
• Traceable maps that allow you to compete against yourself
• Simple map sharing through email, Facebook, Twitter, and more
• Various export file formats including TTMD, KML, and GPX
• Highly customizable settings for the most refined experience possible
• Terrain maps, floor plans, 3D maps, Street View™
• Easy map comparison to view and compare multiple trails side-by-side
• Waypoint photo cataloguing to save your photos from the trail
- Trail Tracker is compatible with all iOS devices running iOS 7.0 or higher, but the GPS features in the app require a GPS unit. You should make sure that your device has GPS capabilities before downloading the app, as we cannot issue refunds. Please do not hesitate to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- While continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, Trail Tracker can track for more than 6 hours without recharging.
Trail Tracker v3.50 fixes a bug in iOS 8 preventing users from changing the 'Background App Refresh' setting in the Settings app.
- Version 3.50
- Created by TapTools LLC
- Sold by Eric Mitchell
- Released on September 21, 2012
- File Size: 5 MB
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Health & Fitness & Navigation