• Access your files on any device, even if you’re offline
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
Thanks for using Dropbox! We regularly release updates to the App Store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.
- Version 9.2
- Created by Dropbox
- Sold by Dropbox, Inc.
- Released on September 29, 2009
- File Size: 88 MB
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Productivity & Utilities