Skiplagged — Actually Cheap Flights
Discover great flights and travel deals, set fare alerts, and book cheap flights with the Skiplagged app.
We’re so good, United Airlines actually sued us for it!
* Find flights other search engines won’t show you -- including hidden-city flights and arbitrary round-trips
* Filter flights by duration, number of layovers, takeoff/landing time and more
* Easily visualize the lowest fares day by day
* Fare alert notifications when prices drop
* Book hotels as well, including last-minute hotels and special deals
* Filter hotels, read reviews and view traveler ratings
The fine print: a hidden-city flight is a flight where you get off at the layover rather than the final destination. For example, a flight from New York to San Francisco might be $300, but a similar flight from New York to Seattle with a layover in San Francisco might be $200. If you’re going to San Francisco we’ll show you both flights, and if you choose the cheaper one, you get off the plane at the layover (San Francisco) rather than going to the final destination (Seattle).
This is perfectly legal and the savings can be significant, but if you’ve never traveled like this before, you should read our hidden-city FAQ at http://skiplagged.com/faq
We’ll always show you all the options, so YOU can pick the deal you want!
- Version 1.95
- Created & Sold by Skiplagged LLC
- Released on February 25, 2014
- File Size: 40 MB
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Category Travel