Our outage detection is based on a real-time analysis of user reports from multiple sources, including social media such as Twitter, the Downdetector website and reports filed through this app.
- Track outages with services in your country (25 countries supported)
- Remove in-app advertising (premium feature)
- Receive an alert when your favorite service has an outage (premium feature)
- Select your favorite services and have them displayed at the top of the list
- File an outage report when a service is down for you
- Check problem reports from other users of the app and the Downdetector website.
- Read and write comments
- View outage maps to check for local outages with telecommunications providers
- View tweets about service problems from other users
- Services and ordered alphabetically or based on the number of complaints over the past hour.
- View support contact information for each service, such as phone number, web contact form or e-mail address (if available).
- available in English, German, French, Dutch and Japanese
Fix a bug that caused the app to crash on iPad when reporting a problem
- Version 2.3
- Created by Serinus42
- Sold by Serinus42 BV
- Released on April 14, 2014
- File Size: 12 MB
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 9+
- Categories: Utilities & News