Cookie Monster Stickers
To find Sesame Street stickers, the iMessage App Store is found inside the Messages app:
1. Tap the App Store icon next to any open text box in Messages.
2. Tap the four-dot "expand" icon in the bottom left.
3. Tap the plus-sign (+) Store icon. Download existing Sesame Street iMessage apps and stickers or discover new ones there.
4. Tap Done to compete your download.
To add a sticker to a NEW message:
1. Open a new message, insert your contact, then tap the App Store icon ("A") to the left.
2. Recently used stickers will display first. Swipe to cycle through a carousel of your available stickers and iMessage apps.
3. Tap a sticker to insert into a message. Press Send.
4. To resize or rotate any sticker – or to layer add on top of a photo or other content – press and and hold. Drag into place and use two fingers to modify size.
If you are already in a conversation:
1. Tap the right-pointing arrow to the left of the message to open the app drawer.
2. Tap the App Store icon. Then see steps 2-4 above.
For more helpful tips, please visit the following Apple support link about iMessage: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT206906
Me stickers now have proper accessibility labels when VoiceOver is activated. Cowabunga!
- Version 1.0.2
- Created by Sesame Street
- Sold by Sesame Workshop Apps
- Released on September 12, 2016
- File Size: 1 MB
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Stickers, Emoji & Expressions, Social Networking